Honda Gx 390 Engine 18" Gasoline Walk-behind Cement Concrete Saw Cement
- 18 in. Blade Guard, Push, Honda GX390 Gasoline Engine
- highly durable, and deliver trusted performance on the job site.
- They are engineered for operators from DIY to professional that demand quality, ease of operation and accurate sawing.
- This concrete saw is perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways, and city streets.
- Offers productive push saw with excellent weight distribution and stability, and enhances maneuverability.
- Easy to transport and lift.
- Comfortable grip handles.
- Easy crank for raising/lowering cutting depth.
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement.
- Saw position guide helps ensure straight cuts.
- Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade.
- Walk behind saw is perfect for cutting sidewalks and driveways, openings for plumbing and electrical work.
- 11.7hp 4 cycle gas engine epa certified.
- ENGINE: Honda (gas). POWER: GX390.
- Blade Capacity : 18" (457mm).
- 18" blade 6" dept cut (blades not included).
- 1" arbor size. (25mm)
- Net weight 255lbs.
We Also Recommend
Walk Behind Concrete Saw 13Hp 18" Blade size(no blade included) EPA certified
GX390 honda 18" walk-behind concrete saw cement walk behind with blade
Honda GX160 walk behind floor concrete cement 14" gas cut off saw
CC3535JBV-30, Gas Walk Behind Saw with 30" Blade Guard - Jackshaft Design