18" Gasoline Walk Behind Cement Concrete Saw 13HP EPA Loncin Engine, Walk Behind (no blade)
- This concrete saw is perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways, and city streets. Offers productive push saw with excellent weight distribution and stability and enhances maneuverability. Easy to transport and lift.
- Comfortable grip handles.
- Easy crank for raising/lowering cutting depth.
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement.
- Saw position guide helps ensure straight cuts.
- Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade.
- Walk behind saw is perfect for cutting sidewalks and driveways, openings for plumbing and electrical work.
- 13hp 4 cycle gas engine EPA certified.
- 18" blade 6" dept cut (blades not included).
- 1" arbor size.
We Also Recommend
Soil Moisture Meter | Indoor/Outdoor Plant Monitor Humidity Hygrometer Sensor
Reciprocating Saw Blades | 10pc Set Electric Sawzall Hackzall Metal Wood 1/2"
Cross Bar System 18 Ft Scaffolds Tower Package With Safety Rail And Outriggers OSHA-ANSI
Heavy Duty Large Commercial 16 x 26 Ft White Tent Canopy with Shelter for Partys, Weddings, Fairs, Car