Steel Fender Rolling Tool | Locks on Wheel Mount Lugs | Wheel Arch Flaring, Forming, Extending Tool
- Roller works on fender from inside wheel wall to repairs collision damage to wheel arches
- Constructed with hardened, heat treated steel for increased durability and longer service life
- Locks onto wheel mounts with 4 or 5 lugs and fits most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- Can be used to flare fenders and increases tire to wing clearance to fit larger, wider tires
- This fender rolling tool is designed to help you increase your wheel well clearance.
- You may need to do so when upgrading to a larger tire, wheel, or even the addition of fender flares.
- Use for fender collision repair, fender flaring, or to increase fender clearance
- Roller works on fender from inside wheel well
- Fit most cars and light trucks with 4 or 5 lugs
- Attached hitch pin allows for wide wheel well
- Adjustable arm has second telescoping arm with roller that allows for 18 degree wheel swivel
- Note: it is recommended that you use this roller in conjunction with a heat gun to avoid any paint chipping
- Safety: although simple and easy to use, we are not responsible for any damage caused
- Secure: please make sure your vehicle is secure before attempting any repairs
- Max. Length: 655mm (25.7")
- Min. Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Adjustable length: 135mm (5.3")
- Internal diameter: 73mm (2-7/8")
- External diameter: 148mm (5-7/8")
- Adjusts from 14" to 23"
- Includes 5 x conical lug nut rings
We Also Recommend
Cross Bar System 18 Ft Scaffolds Tower Package With Safety Rail And Outriggers OSHA-ANSI
Soil Moisture Meter | Indoor/Outdoor Plant Monitor Humidity Hygrometer Sensor
Reciprocating Saw Blades | 10pc Set Electric Sawzall Hackzall Metal Wood 1/2"
Heavy Duty Large Commercial 16 x 26 Ft White Tent Canopy with Shelter for Partys, Weddings, Fairs, Car