Straight Air Pneumatic die Grinder 1/4" Front Exhaust
- Compact body size with a 1/4-inch collet constructed of heavy duty stainless steel to withstand high impact speed
- Easy-to-handle and lightweight at 0.7 lbs is designed for comfort and prevents hand fatigue when conducting long intervals
- Powerful motor operates at a high free speed of 24,000 RPM for fast and efficient sanding results
- Vent slots are located in front of grinder to control direction of air exhaust and prevents harmful dust from reaching operator
- Soft touch lever throttle allows precise control of the speed for multiple applications such as welding and polishing work
- Perfect for grinding, sanding and shaping metal, plastic, wood, and many more with this convenient electric air die grinder. Equipped with a built-in regulator to manage a high operating speed of 24,000 RPM at 90 PSI, the one-hand operation offers maneuverability in tight spaces and low noise output from exhaust.
- Free Speed: 22,000 RPM
- Capacity: 1/4"
- Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
- Hose Size(ID): 3/8"
- Air Consumption: 8 CFM
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Tool Length: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 0.7 LBS
- Compact and Light Weight
- Lever Throttle Designed for Feather Control
- Front Exhaust Air Flow System
We Also Recommend
1/4" Air Pneumatic Angle Die Grinder Polisher Cleaning Cut Off Cutting Tool
Regular price $2889 $28.89
Angle Air Die Grinder | 1/4" Pneumatic Industrial Cutting Tool Swivel Exhaust
Regular price $3895 $38.95