With the AP1850e and the AP1840e, Wacker Neuson offers the world's only battery-operated and thus wireless vibratory plates for completely emission-free compaction operation. With a battery runtime, that is sufficient for the compaction work on a full working day the AP1850e and AP1840e open up new areas of applications. They are in no way inferior to their conventionally operated relatives in terms of performance. The battery plates are available with or without a water tank and sprinkling system.
- With large area compaction capacity (> 800 m²), one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt - so completely maintenance-free and therefore cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Low energy costs: savings of around 70% compared to a gasoline plate of the same weight class
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
AP1850we - with a water tank AP1850e - no water tank AP1840we - with a water tank AP1840e - no water tank
Operating weight kg 107 97 103 93 Centrifugal force kN 18 18 18 18 Operating width mm 500 500 400 400 Frequency Hz 98 98 98 98 Hand-arm vibrations m/s² 4 4 3.2 3.2 Advance travel m/min 27 27 27 27 Surface capacity m²/h 810 810 648 648 Range per battery charge (BP1000) m² 810 810 648 648 Range per battery charge (BP1400) m² 1,134 1,134 907 907
Type of battery Li-Ion Li-Ion Weight kg 9.3 9.6 L x W x H mm 220 x 290 x 194 220 x 290 x 194 Rated voltage V 51 51 Energy content Wh 1,008 1,400
The battery and battery charger are sold separately.
- 5100025709: BP1000 Battery
- 5100028231: C48/13 Battery Charger
- 5100051761: Integrated Battery Charger in a Transport Box
- 5100051760: Transport Box for BP1000 Battery