Coil Spring Compressor | 2 x 10" Portable Strut Clamp Remover Shock Installer
- 10 inch Spring Coil Compressor. Heat treated and oil-quenched bolts. Set of two compressors maintain spring curvature.
- Permits quick and safe removal or installation of springs while repairing struts; Minimum tensile strength of bolts and 105,000 PSI
- Bolts are made with a hardened and tempered, precision-machined steel with a black oxide finish that prevents corrosion and rust.
- Compressor jaws are made with drop forged, heat treated steel with chrome plating for high strength and durability
- Compressors are designed to maintain and preserve spring curvature while compressing
- Compressors fit most strut sizes on domestic and import vehicles and can be used on other types of strut springs
We Also Recommend
Cross Bar System 18 Ft Scaffolds Tower Package With Safety Rail And Outriggers OSHA-ANSI
Soil Moisture Meter | Indoor/Outdoor Plant Monitor Humidity Hygrometer Sensor
Reciprocating Saw Blades | 10pc Set Electric Sawzall Hackzall Metal Wood 1/2"
Heavy Duty Large Commercial 16 x 26 Ft White Tent Canopy with Shelter for Partys, Weddings, Fairs, Car