Drywall 11' Rolling Panel Lift Hoist Dry Wall Jack Lifter Construction Tools, Large, Red
- You can get your drywall projects done more effectively with the lift and no more need to carry the bulky and oddly shaped drywall. The lift is forged from heavy-duty steel, which ensures it longer lasting life and sturdiness. Easy to assemble, the lift can be used in relatively no time after you wrap your hands around this beauty. The payload is up to a robust 150 lbs. and can be hoisted up on walls or ceilings. The base contains three wheels and helps keep the system balanced, enabling the lift to make the job as easy as possible. Grab this for your next drywall projects before they are all gone! Get your drywall projects done more effectively with the lift and no more need to carry the bulky and oddly shaped drywall
- Lift is forged from heavy-duty steel, which ensures it longer lasting life and sturdiness
- The payload is up to a robust 150 lbs. and can be hoisted up on walls or ceilings
- The base contains three wheels and helps keep the system balanced
- Product Dimensions: 48"(L) x 48"(W) x 69"(H)
- SPECIFICATIONS 150 lbs load limit; 5 caster wheels for easy rolling; Built-in winch with brake; Single sheet capacity: 4' x 16'; Horizontal ceilings minimum: 4'; Horizontal ceilings maximum: 11';
- Product weight: 88.5 lbs. Our heavy-duty drywall lift can help you get your job done faster and easier, perfect for commercial or home use.
- It's sure to do all the heavy and hard work for you. The drywall lift allows one person to lift a drywall panel that is up to 4*15.9 ft in size, without assistance.
- The panel can be raised to a maximum height of 11ft for attachment to level ceilings or (with the lift's cradle tilted) to sloped ceilings or sidewalls.
- For higher ceilings, an Extension Accessory is available that increases maximum lift to 15.4ft.
- The lift's cradle lowers to 34in.off the floor for easy panel loading and can support up to 150lbs.
- It has 3 large casters that allow moving it over uneven floors. Hoist with tilting action allows 1 person to handle and apply drywall panels.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble, no tools required.
- Color May Vary
We Also Recommend
Reciprocating Saw Blades | 10pc Set Electric Sawzall Hackzall Metal Wood 1/2"
Soil Moisture Meter | Indoor/Outdoor Plant Monitor Humidity Hygrometer Sensor
18 Foot Multi Purpose Rolling Scaffolding, 1000-LB Capacity
6.5 Heavy Duty Gas Plate Compactor, Walk Behind Tamper Rammer With Water Tank